Kluane Lake RV Park, Alaska Highway
Cottonwood RV Park and Cabin Rentals
KM 1658 Alaska Hwy
Destruction Bay, YT Y0B 1H0
Call (867) 841-4066
Cottonwood RV Park and Campground is found on the shores of Kluane Lake and is backed by the rugged St. Elias Mountains of Kluane National Park and Reserve of Canada. Cottonwood RV Park lies adjacent to Kluane National Park and directly on the shore of Yukon’s largest and most beautiful lake. Cottonwood Park also offers the option of renting one of two great lakeside cabins.
- Directions - Located on the shores of Kluane Lake in Canada's Yukon, Kluane Park is accessed off of the Alaska Highway at approximately milepost 1658. The park has signs along the highway as well as at the driveway.
- Description - They don't get much prettier than this! Walk the shores of Kluane Lake and you will quickly experience the solitude of Canada's magnificent Yukon Territory from one of the most majestic settings along the entire Alaska Highway.
- Number of sites - 45
- Number of lakefront sites - 15
- Dry Sites - 26 (Some suitable for tents)
- Choose Your Own Site, unassigned
- Number of Pull-Thru Sites - 20
- Max Length - 45 Feet
- Number and type of electric hookups - 35
- * 15 amp - 35
- * 30 amp - N/A
- Water Hookups - 20
- Sewer Hookups - N/A
- Dump Station - Yes
- Dates of Operation - June 01 through September 01
- Services -
- Internet - Free Internet WiFi
- Nearest Fuel - Southbound Haines Junction - Northbound Distruction Bay
- Store - Yes
- Cabin Rentals - 2 amazing lakeside log cabins with Million Dollar Views.
- Additional Amenities - Small store with ice; hot showers and meticulously clean bathrooms show pride in ownership. Grounds were groomed, mowed and lots of flowers everywhere. Cottonwood Park is truly an oasis in the rugged Yukon wilderness.
- Payment Methods Accepted - Visa, Mastercard, Cash - (Reservations Accepted)
Cottonwood Campgrounds also offers Kluane Lakeside Cabins for rent.
To reserve these cabins or your campsite, Call (867) 841-4066 today!
Also See Congdon Creek Campground which is also located along the shores of Kluane Lake and just up the Alaska Highway from Cottonwood Campground.